That is a very catchy phrase you see on most of money making websites. You feel so excited when you read it then shortly become frustrated once you think about it. How will I make money and be my own boss?
On those sites, they blow your mind with a huge amount of fake ideas that will help you sell “Air in a Bottle” after making a small payment on their order form. This will help them make money, but definitely will not help you!
Lost interest?! Please don’t. The good news is we can help you to know how exactly you can make money.
The key factors to make money online are:
- A product or service to provide.
- A place to offer and sell the product or service.
- A shopping cart and a payment gateway to accept money from your customers and deliver the order.
Let’s discuss those factors in more detail.
Now, suppose you have an annoying boss who thinks you should work for him 24 hours 7 days a week. How will you get enough time to make a product or be available to provide a service with your own hands and skills?
To succeed in making money in a tight schedule in order to fire your boss, you need a service that requires not much time on the long run. A lot of researches and articles confirm that the best service that can fit into the time limitation criteria is providing web hosting services as a reseller.
Yes, that’s true! And below is a short list of benefits:
- Web hosting is a service that sells itself.
- Being a web hosting service reseller is very low in cost.
- You can be a web hosting reseller and get support directly from your vendor, so there are no technical skills or too much time required.
- Being a web hosting reseller, you will sell the services online without requiring a physical location. You can work from the comfort on your own home!
- Using a shopping cart and a payment gateway, you can get paid by your customers easily in no time. We recommend 2Checkout which will allow you to accept payments through your website including an option to accept PayPal payments.
- And much more benefits.
By taking into consideration the above benefits and more, you can have so much hope that you can be your own boss very soon by selling a real thing; get a good reputation and prestige among your friends, family and customers around the world.
An alternative to web hosting reselling is an Affiliates Program, if you have no time to monitor your web hosting business, you can simply make money getting by referring customers.
Do you think you can make it? Do you believe in your abilities? Share your thoughts and comments below.
Latest posts by Shady Al Aref Bellah (see all)
- How to automate WordPress blogging tasks? - September 11, 2014
- Why ethics are important in blogging? - September 10, 2014
- How to efficiently choose your WordPress VPS plan? - June 9, 2014